Monday, June 7, 2010

Still Waiting On A Date...

Elise had hoped to call me today to set up a date for surgery.  I did not hear from her by 1:00 and I know the transplant team meets all afternoon on Mondays-- so, hopefully tomorrow we will connect and get the date set in stone. 

Today I took my kidneys to Mt. Olympus in Wisconsin Dells with Josh's class for a school field trip.  I didn't want to exercise them too much, so my girlfriends and I just spent the day lounging by the wave pool.  I thought every day I post from now until the surgery I can tell you the fun times I have been treating my left kidney to before I say goodbye...and also the extra treats I have been sharing with my right kidney before I make it work overtime.

Stay tuned...the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment